CPIC – TBM Analyst
CPIC – TBM Analyst
Integrated Management Strategies (IMS) is certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as an 8(a) Small Business. IMS’s consultants come from the frontlines of public and private program executive management teams and understand the day-to-day challenges faced by organizations such as the Center for Medicaid & Medicare Service (CMS), the Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Health & Human Services, and other agencies. We are seeking a TBM/CPIC Analyst to support our client at HHS.
- Supports Manager with oversight requirements and the Office Management & Budget (OMB) reporting for the Chief Information Officer related to IT Portfolio Management, Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC), and Technology Business Management (TBM)
- Supports Manager and Agency by working directly with stakeholders to conduct objective program analysis against baseline scope, cost, and schedule.
- Supports Manager and client to support Budget, Program Control, and Capital Planning customers.
- Provides input into process improvements and standard operating procedures.
- Provide support with TBM in support of Agency IT Portfolio management processes.
- Work with manager to deliver across all aspects of the engagement.
- Work with data owners to identify and analyze key data sets to ensure data is accurate, useful, and received in a timely manner.
- In coordination with engagement team and client personnel, deliver project tasks and deliverables.
- Work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization to ensure engagement objectives are being met.
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of three years’ experience in public sector consulting, or equivalent.
- Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) and Technology Business Management (TBM) experience.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
- PMP Certification
- Must have 5 years federal experience managing a PMO at OCIO level or office level.
- Must have CPIC, governance and TBM experience.