Integrated Management Strategies (IMS) is certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as an 8(a) Small Business. IMS’s consultants come from the frontlines of public and private program executive management teams and understand the day-to-day challenges faced by organizations such as the Center for Medicaid & Medicare Service (CMS), the Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Health & Human Services, and other agencies. We are seeking a TBM/CPIC Analyst to support our client at HHS.
Job Requirements Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated passion for statistics, data analytics and problem solving
- Experience creating visualizations, dashboards, and/or charts (Pivot tables, Gantt, Scatter Plot, Bar chart, etc)
- Performed data analytics
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills and focus
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing proprieties
- Detailed orientated with the ability to execute work under deadlines
- Capability to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Must be flexible to work outside normal business hours when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar field or equivalent combination of IT training and practical IT experience
- Analyst should have experience working with Smart Sheets, Power BI or Service Now
- 2 years of relevant experience
- 6 years of relevant experience
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
- Utilizing Microsoft tools to create visualizations and graphics (Excel, Word, Power Point, Power BI, Smart Sheets, Project, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Create dynamic reports for all workstreams to include SLA tracking in Power BI
- Update reports for daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting to the customer
- Brief data findings to program leadership and customer via teams, in person, email, SharePoint, etc.
- Generate trending data of operations
- Monitor and report to leadership operational issues or forecasted challenges that are indicated through data analysis
- Analyze and work with technical teams to articulate the health/state of the operational environment
- Identify operational inefficiencies and help drive resolutions for cloud services
- Run documented deployment scripts and procedures as needed
- Build queries within tools to pull data
- Use data to assist operations with problem solving and troubleshooting to mitigate customer or service outages
- Update standard operation procedures and technical training guides documentation as needed
- Document methodologies used to calculate data
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of three years’ experience in public sector consulting, or equivalent.
- Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) and Technology Business Management (TBM) experience.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
- PMP Certification